How To Maintain New Dentures?
Follow these tips to extend the durability of your dentures.
- Rinse them with warm water before brushing to aid in removing debris.
- Clean the surface of your dentures by gently brushing them with a non-abrasive cleanser or a bristle brush.
- Thoroughly clean your mouth when brushing. Remove loose food particles in the roof of your mouth, cheeks, gums, and tongue.
- When you are not using the dentures, store them in a safe place. Submerge them in water to avoid warping.
- Sometimes, you may have to use adhesives such as creams, liquids, pads or powders. Closely follow the manufacturer’s instructions to avoid any injuries or damage. Be careful to only purchase adhesives and cleansers with an ADA Seal of Acceptance.
If you are suffering from mild or severe teeth loss, contact our office in Watseka. We focus on providing long-term dental solutions to our clients. We offer competitive rates with a trusted certified dental team, unmatched experience and passion to brighten your smile.